Get premium protection
Today’s business environment is challenging and confusing. Protecting your data shouldn’t be. That’s why Arcserve is offering UDP Community Edition – for FREE.
With UDP Community Edition, you gain access to Premium Edition* capabilities of UDP and can protect an unlimited number of workloads – up to 1 TB total.
Back up data from almost any source—Windows or Linux machines, virtual machines (VMware or Hyper-V), cloud instances, NAS, Microsoft Office 365, Exchange and SharePoint (online or on-premises)—with one unified data protection solution.
Pay nothing, get a lot
Download the software and start protecting your data today. UDP Community Edition gives you almost all the capabilities of our Premium Edition* for free. Here are just some of the benefits of this powerful unified data protection software:
One application, many types of workloads
Unlike competitive systems that require you to download multiple programs to protect different types of workloads—one program for virtual machines, another for Microsoft Office 365 data, another for NAS data, another for AWS data, another for Azure—or limit the number of workloads you can protect for free, UDP Community Edition empowers you do it all with one tool – with up to 1 TB of data protected on-premises for free.
Complete backup with advanced security
Safeguard cloud, virtual, physical, hyperconverged, and SaaS-based workloads with block-level, infinite incremental backups and agentless backup for VMware and Hyper-V. Safeguard data in-flight and at rest with built-in AES/SSL encryption, and ensure security with role-based administration.
Recover faster with instant VM and bare metal recovery (BMR), local and remote virtual standby, application-consistent backup and granular restore, and hardware snapshot support.
Easy management with robust reporting
Quickly deploy and orchestrate all capabilities with one web-based UI and policy-based management. Automated DR testing and SLA reporting keeps stakeholders informed.
*UDP Community Edition does not include full tape Arcserve Backup support available in the full Premium Edition.
Starting from March 29, 2021, all Nebula customers will be updated to our new per-device licensing model as our co-termination licensing model will sadly come to an end.Why the change?
- Simplification is by far the main driver in the change, after receiving a lot of feedback from partners and clients. We have decided to evolve the licensing to become much simpler to understand and manage. The change to per-device licensing allows IT teams to maintain various expiration dates across devices, sites or organizations. Each Organisation can have a single shared expiration which will be manageable through our new Circle licence management platform for channel partners (supporting Nebula later this year).
Additionally, Nebula Control Center (NCC) Pro Pack licenses will move to flat rate pricing across all product types, making it much simpler for purchasing, managing and renewing.
- Unification is another factor for our ever evolving platform. As we begin to advance and bring in more sophisticated devices like the USG FLEX series into Nebula, we need to maintain a simple migration path between on-premise (traditional deployments) and our cloud platform. These changes will ensure that we bring a consistent, unified approach to the customer experience both in platform and licensing.
- Improved Packs This update will also introduce a new Plus Pack that includes a subset of the most commonly requested features for administering sites (from the current Pro Pack) at a much more affordable flat rate price (per device). We will also launch the Managed Service Provider (MSP) Pack that will facilitate cross-org management and help elevate the manageability in Nebula for MSP customers.
What are the changes?
- Co-termination Licensing (Point based)Effects Product/sWhat will be changed & HowTakes EffectAll Existing Co-termination (Point Based Licensing) which includes:
- Annual NCC Pro Pack & NCC Pro Pack Points
- Annual NSS Security Pack & NSS Security Pack Points
If you hold a key that has not been activated after the 30th March and before the December 31st 2021 it can be exchanged for a new per-device license. Please contact your local Zyxel team for more information.March 29, 2021
- Management & Analytics License/ServiceEffects Product/sWhat will be changedHowNebula Base Pack (Free)
- The device data and network activity history will be re-adjusted to 24-hour data
- The Nebula Cloud Authentication Server Users will be re-adjusted to 50 entries
- Introduction of cloud-saving mode: NCC will automatically deactivate the collection of the traffic stats (except for the device’s event log for troubleshooting) for users who have not logged in over 30 days.
The organisation will be converted to the least compatible Pack, most of the time (Free) Base Pack, after 15-day grace period (license expired) or fixing window (problematic license added) if there are not enough licenses to accommodate the same pack
For example all device in a Pro Pack must all have a valid Per-device Pro Pack license to maintain Pro Pack features.Nebula Plus Pack (NEW)
- A new NCC feature set/service that will sit between Base Pack (Free) and Pro Pack
- Standardisation on Pricing with single part code (SKU) across all product types which includes: Wireless Access Points, Network Switches and Security Gateways.
- Product Feature set will remain the same/improved as more features are added.
- End-of-Sale from March 29, 2021
- All devices registered with LLL will become Pro Pack but with no expiration date (keeping Lifetime status).
- Organisation with LLL will become Pro Pack allowing you to add additional Pro Pack Per-device licensing should you need to expand with more devices.
- NEW Additional management service for Managed Service Providers (MSPs)Effects Product/sWhat will be changedHowNebula MSP Pack (NEW)
- New license for NCC with new feature set – License is per user account rather than per-device and is to be used in conjunction with existing Packs (Base/Plus/Pro)
- Allows for cross-ORG management features; including existing MSP Portal (from Base Pack), MSP branding (from Pro Pack) and new up-and-coming features such as Admins and teams management, Cross-organizational synchronization and more to come.
Please contact your local Zyxel team for more information.
- Security License/Service (NSG Series)Effects Product/sWhat will be changedHowNebula Security Services (NSS) Security Pack
- No changes to services – the service will change from points based to per-device licensing.
- NSS-SP 2/4 Year License are no longer available.
- NEW Security License/Service (USG FLEX series)Effects Product/sWhat will be changedHowUTM Security Pack on Nebula (NEW)Introduction of new security service for USG Flex hardware supporting:
- Analytics, Reporting & Response
- Security Profile Synchronization
Introduction of new licensed service along with the support for USG FLEX hardware within Nebula.
With many more features to be added later in the year.Secure WiFi on Nebula (NEW)Introduction of new service for selected Wireless Access Points (AP) to support a direct tunnel from AP to a remote USG FLEX Gateway.
Supporting a simplified approach to extending your office environment to end point users in remote or WFH environments.
Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP) kombiniert branchenerprobte Disaster Recovery-, Backup- und echte globale Deduplizierungstechnologien zu einer All-in-One-Lösung, die alle Datenschutzfunktionen bietet, die Unternehmen benötigen. Mit einer wirklich universellen Lizenzierung ermöglicht Arcserve UDP den Schutz ganzer IT-Umgebungen ohne versteckte
Kosten oder Überraschungen.
Was das für Sie bedeutet:
- Einfach und schnell Angebote für Ihre Kunden erstellen
- Erhältlich als Standard, Advanced und Premium-Edition
- Senken Sie die IT-Kosten Ihrer Kunden mit einem der wettbewerbsfähigsten Preismodelle der Branche mit nur 9 SKUs
Vorteile für Ihre Kunden:
- Arcserve UDP Universal Licensing ist ein Abonnement für die geschützten Daten, basierend auf Front-End-Terabyte.
- Es umfasst den Schutz aller Daten aus jeder Quelle – einschließlich einer unbegrenzten Anzahl physischer Server und Workstations, virtueller Server mit agentenloser und agentenbasierter Sicherung, Cloud-Instanzen und VMs, Office 365-,
NAS- und SAN-Geräten und aller anderen von Arcserve UDP unterstützten Datenquellen.
- Die Lizenzierung umfasst auch unbegrenzte Aufbewahrung, uneingeschränkte Wiederherstellungen, das Kopieren von Sicherungen an sekundäre Speicherorte oder öffentliche Clouds für die Notfallwiederherstellung.
Windows 10 Home und Pro
Windows 10 Home und Pro folgen der Modern-Lifecycle-Richtlinie.
Dies gilt für die folgenden Editionen: Home, Pro, Pro Education, Pro for Workstations
Microsoft wird bis zum 14. Oktober 2025 weiterhin mindestens einen halbjährlichen Windows 10-Kanal unterstützen.
|Windows 10 Home und Pro||29.07.2015||14.10.2025|
Starting on October 13, 2020, only these versions of Office will be supported for connecting to Office 365 (and Microsoft 365) services:
- Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise (previously named Office 365 ProPlus)
- Microsoft 365 Apps for business (previously named Office 365 Business)
- Office 2019, such as Office Professional Plus 2019
- Office 2016, such as Office Standard 2016
Examples of Office 365 services include Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business.
We won’t take any active measures to block other versions of the Office client, such as Office 2013, from connecting to Office 365 services, but these older clients may encounter performance or reliability issues over time.
Impact of using older Office clients to connect to Office 365 services
After October 13, 2020, ongoing investments to our cloud services will not take into account older Office clients. Over time, these Office clients may encounter performance or reliability issues. Organizations that use these older clients will almost certainly face an increased security risk and may find themselves out of compliance depending upon specific regional or industry requirements.
Therefore, administrators should update older Office clients to versions of Office supported for connecting to Office 365 services.
Upgrade resources available to administrators
We recommend that you upgrade older Office clients to a subscription version of the Office client, such as Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise. The most up-to-date subscription versions of the Office client are always supported connecting to Office 365 services.
We provide various services to help you upgrade to subscription versions of the Office client. The following list provides some examples of resources that are available:
- Microsoft FastTrack, for migration and deployment assistance from Microsoft experts.
- App Assure, for assistance from Microsoft with application compatibility issues.
- Deployment guide for Microsoft 365 Apps, for technical documentation.
- Product lifecycle dashboard and upgrade readiness dashboard, for users of Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (current branch).
- Readiness Toolkit for Office add-ins and VBA, to help identify potential issues with add-ins and VBA macros used in your organization.
Upcoming changes related to connectivity to Office 365 services
Retirement of TLS 1.0 and 1.1
After October 15, 2020, you must be using at least TLS 1.2 to connect to Office 365 services. For more information, see TLS 1.0 and 1.1 deprecation for Office 365 and Preparing for TLS 1.2 in Office 365 and Office 365 GCC.
Basic authentication with Exchange Online
There are some changes planned related to the use of Basic Authentication with Exchange Online. For more information, see Basic Authentication and Exchange Online – April 2020 Update.
Additional information about connectivity to Office 365 services
- Versions of Office 2019 and Office 2016 are supported until October 2023.
- Connecting to Office 365 services using Office 2016 for Mac isn’t supported after October 13, 2020. That’s because Office 2016 for Mac reaches end of support on that date.
- This information about connecting to Office 365 services also applies to Project and Visio.
- This information about connecting to Office 365 services does not apply to InfoPath 2013 or SharePoint Designer 2013.
- For end of support dates for different versions of Office on various versions of Windows, see the Office configuration support matrix.
- To discuss or learn more about end of support for Office versions, visit Microsoft Office End of Support on the Microsoft Tech Community.