Quelle EOL: Link
Quelle EOS: Link
z.B: HP 1810 -24G (J9450A) EOS: 2013-02-01: HP 1700-1810-1900 Switches Public EoS Announcement
z.B: HP 1810-24G (J9803A) EOS: 2015-05-31: Product End of Sale announcement- HP 1810G Switch Series
z.B: HP 2510-48G (J9280A) EOS 2013-08-31: EoS Public Announcement 2810-2510G-2520-24G-PoE
HP Networking product life cycle milestones:
|End of Sale
- The date after which a product is no longer available for purchase from Hewlett-Packard Company, its worldwide subsidiaries, affiliates, authorized resellers, or country distributors.
- HP will generally announce the End of Sale date for a product 3 to 6 months prior to the effective date.
|Post End of Sale Support
- HP will continue to provide support for a product after the End of Sale date subject to the limitations provided in the Software EULA & Hardware Limited Warranty statement available at www.hp.com/networking/warranty.
- At HP’s sole discretion, product enhancement requests may be considered and fulfilled after the End of Sale date for a product.
|End of Engineering Support
- The date after which hardware and software engineering support will no longer be provided for a product.
- This date is generally 5 years from the End of Sale date.1
- For HP products that include support for as long as you own the product, software updates that are released by HP will continue to be available to entitled customers. However, this is not a guarantee of ongoing feature development or software maintenance by HP. At HP’s sole discretion, product enhancement requests may be considered and fulfilled after the End of Sale date for a product.
|End of Contract Availability
- Support services for a product will be available at least until the End of Engineering Support period for a product but HP may choose to extend support availability for business and customer reasons.2
- This date is generally 5 years from the End of Sale date.
- Until this date, HP support services can be purchased for a product.
Quelle Garantie: Link
Quelle EOL: Link
Wenn Ihr Produkt nicht in der Liste geführt wird, bieten wir eine Garantie von 2 Jahren nach Datum des Kaufbelegs oder es kann es inzwischen Abgekündigt sein. Bitte laden Sie hier die aktuelle Liste von abgekündigten Produkten (Status End-of-life)
Es gelten die Allgemeinen Garantiebedingungen
All SFP Modules
UAG2/4100 w. Printer
|GS1100-16 GS1100-24/E GS1900-8/HP GS1900-24/E/HP GS1900-48/HP GS1920-24/HP GS1920-48/HP GS2200-8/HP GS2210-24/HP GS2210-48/HP GS3700-24/48 MES3500-10 MES3500-24/F MGS3700-12C MGS-3712/F XGS1910-24/48 XGS3600-26F XGS3700-24/HP XGS3700-48/HP XGS-4526 XGS-4528F XGS4700-48F XS1920-12 XS3700-24 XS3900-48F XS3900 19″ Rackmount Kit
* Lifetime = Lebensdauer bis Abkündigung des Produkte (EOL) plus 5 Jahre. Die Abkündigung des Produktes wird gesondert gelistet.
Ein Austauschgerät wird nur für Professionelle Produkte in der Regel nach 3 Arbeitstagen nach Meldung an das Service-Center und Erteilung einer RMA-Nummer geliefert.
Support Policy Updates for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 Customers
With Windows 7 now in extended support, we are focused on our commitment to deliver security, reliability, and compatibility to our installed base on their current systems. Redesigning Windows 7 subsystems to embrace new generations of silicon would introduce churn into the Windows 7 code base, and would break this commitment. Thus, today we are clarifying our Windows support policy:
- Windows 7 will continue to be supported for security, reliability, and compatibility through January 14, 2020 on previous generation silicon. Windows 8.1 will receive the same support through January 10, 2023. This includes most of the devices available for purchase today by consumers or enterprises.
- Going forward, as new silicon generations are introduced, they will require the latest Windows platform at that time for support. This enables us to focus on deep integration between Windows and the silicon, while maintaining maximum reliability and compatibility with previous generations of platform and silicon. For example, Windows 10 will be the only supported Windows platform on Intel’s upcoming “Kaby Lake” silicon, Qualcomm’s upcoming “8996” silicon, and AMD’s upcoming “Bristol Ridge” silicon.
- Through July 17, 2017, Skylake devices on the supported list will also be supported with Windows 7 and 8.1. During the 18-month support period, these systems should be upgraded to Windows 10 to continue receiving support after the period ends. After July 2017, the most critical Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 security updates will be addressed for these configurations, and will be released if the update does not risk the reliability or compatibility of the Windows 7/8.1 platform on other devices.
In clarifying this policy, we are prioritizing transparency with enterprises on where to find the highest reliability and best supported Windows experience: Windows 10 on any silicon, Windows 7 on the down-level silicon it was designed for, or a device on the support list. Although this silicon and platform alignment is entirely consistent with modern technology trends, we understand the need for our enterprise customers to adapt to it in the Windows context— and we stand by ready to partner with them on their Windows deployments. Companies of any size interested in upgrading to Windows 10 should contact their Microsoft technology representative today for assistance.
We are committed to helping our customers embrace the latest innovation, enabled by the significant leap forward in silicon innovation combined with Windows 10, and delivered on incredible hardware. Our long-standing support of our partners and the ecosystem has never been stronger, as we all share strong optimism for the road ahead. Always, what guides us is a customer-first approach – in this case, providing clear guidance to our customers on what they can expect and strong alignment with our OEM partners on our joint commitment to all of our Windows customers.