Positioning Cards für Notebooks:
Positioning Cards für Desktops:
Positioning Cards für Tablets:
Problem: After upgrading to upgraded to Outlook 2016 for Windows, you get the following error message:
“The resource that you are trying to use is located on an unsupported version of Microsoft Exchange. Contact your e-mail administrator for assistance.“
Then, when you open Outlook, you get another error message telling you Outlook can’t open your data files.
Here’s why: Outlook 2016 for Windows doesn’t support Exchange Server 2007 and earlier.
Outlook 2016 verbindet sich nicht mit Exchange 2007 weiterlesen
Trend Micro’s standalone solution is the AntiRansomware and received positive feedback from Support Engineers:
- Tool was able to execute on an infected environment and kill the ransomware process.
- For ransomware which uses digitally signed process, the tool will not kill the process and instead minimize it.
- Go to Safe mode with Networking.
- Download the AntiRansomware Tool and save it to your desktop.
- Double-click AR20_build13.exe to run it.
This tool can be installed on Safe Mode with Networking. Also through USB on Regular Safe Mode and Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
- Click Install to start extracting the AntiRansomware tool.
For Windows XP users, make sure to uncheck Protect my computer and data from unauthorized program activity before running the tool.&
- Once AntiRansomware has been installed, restart your computer and go to normal mode where the screen is locked by the ransomware.
- Trigger the AntiRansomeware Tool by pressing the following keys: Left CTRL + ALT + T + I.
The key press should be done on the client’s keyboard and not from support side (Remote Control/LMI). In some cases, the key press may need to be done more than once.
- The screen lock should terminate and the AntiRansomware screen should appear.
- Click Scan to scan the computer for any ransomware files.
- Review and select the threats that you have verified to be malicious then press Clean.
- Click Reboot to restart the Computer.